Guest writer Matt Sampalean highlights the main reasons to choose the central Romanian city of Cluj for a new investment or a new start in life. I wanted s
One of the first Romanian immigrants to arrive in the UK after border controls were relaxed in January has complained that this country is too expensive. Victor Spirescu became a minor celebrity earlier this year after being pictured with politicians after climbing off a plane at Luton airport. At the time he said he came to London to send money back to his wife in Romania so he could start his own business, but now says he cannot make savings because the capital is too expensive. (via Mail Online)
- ‘I want to save some money to make my own business in Romania. I expected to save some money but no.
- ‘I believe England opened the border because they need people to work. English guys are at home on benefits.
- ‘I want to go home but I haven’t saved any money. The system is wrong I pay too much tax, too much money for travel and rent it is too expensive to live in London.’
Romanian traditional tapestries and embroidery
20’s au: an immigrant mobster’s daughter; her father leading a bootlegging gang, using a cabaret club as a front whilst the shady business gets channelled from backstage to downstairs. anica is a headlining singer whose voice is rich with sweet romanian poison ey do you get it. her english outside of her songs is hardly perfect. authentic gestures rather than hands stretched over the stage for her thighs make her blush easily and her voice gets all high-pitched and squeaky and silly.
armageddon: the one who wastes her gun’s shots too soon and too quickly, in getting attention/shooting at someone’s feet on impulsive anger idk, but still can ram the stock into someone’s head. hard.
she is the medic who uses moonshine (its becoming a running theme but I regret nothing) to clean wounds and gets weepy in telling people to stop screaming. why has the Lord forsaken us so… but He shall save us. constantly running after her AK-wielding scruff-heap for a brother
- western!au = my muse is a cowboy
- royalty!au = my muse is a princess
(Source : fortheaskbox)